NavBIM supports the BIM implementation process within the African built environment, and supports the Building Information Modelling Guide for Africa.
- Keeps information exchange simple
- Aligns to the needs of the African construction sector
- Supports private and procuring authorities decide where BIM should be implemented within projects
NavBIM aligns to the following established standards:
- Your hands on tool to implement the Project BIM Brief and BIM Execution Plan and outline the specific requirements for every project. The project BIM Brief and BIM Execution Plan is formulated by the client in consultation with the project team.
- A means for consultants to clarify the services that they offer a client when preparing tenders for projects.
- A tool to assist clients, consultants and stakeholders to clarify their BIM requirements collaboratively and consistently. It reduces confusion and duplication of effort.
- Your hands on BIM Keyboard to maximise the potential of BIM in construction.